Winslow Residential Hall, Inc.
600 North Alfred Avenue, Winslow AZ 86047 Phone: (928) 289-4488 Fax: (928) 289-2821
CALL FOR BIDS
Copyright © Winslow Residential Hall, Inc. All rights reserved.
Join our WRHI Team!
Winslow Residential Hall, Inc. is seeking professional, dependable, reliable, friendly, and positive individuals to educate and prepare our Native American students, grades 7th through 12th. Great Benefits include 401(K), Short Term Disability, Life insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
JOB OPENINGS- for School Year 2023-2024
POSITION Available Positions CLOSING DATE
Assistant Cook 1 OUF
Maintenance Technician 1 OUF
To be considered for this position, you must meet all requirements.
The following must be included with a WRHI Employment Application
1. Completed WRHI Employment Application, that is signed, dated, and notarized;
2. Federal, State, and Local/Tribal background will be conducted on all applicants.
3. Copy of current valid Driver's License
4. Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood (Navajo Preference in Employment Act is applicable).
5. Official High School Diploma, GED, and/or all College Transcripts.
6. Copy of license, certifications, and/or credentials required for position.
7. Applicant must be fully vaccinated and provide Covid Vaccination verification.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Winslow Residential Hall, Inc., complies with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA).
Winslow Residential Hall, Inc., gives preference in employment to qualified applicants who are enrolled members of the Navajo Nation tribe and, in certain cases, spouses of enrolled members of the Navajo Nation.
For submission of applications and inquires please contact WRHI (928)289-4488 ext. 103.
WRHI P.L. 100-297 Tribally Controlled School Act Facility