Winslow Residential Hall, Inc.
600 North Alfred Avenue, Winslow AZ 86047 Phone: (928) 289-4488 Fax: (928) 289-2821 www.wrhinc.org
Copyright © Winslow Residential Hall, Inc. All rights reserved.
Join our WRHI Team!
Academic Residential Advisor 10 month Non-Exempt 08/19/2022
Bus Driver 10 month Non-Exempt 08/19/2022
Security 12 month Non-Exempt 08/19/2022
To be considered for this position, you must meet all requirements.
The following must be included with a WRHI Employment Application
1. Completed WRHI Employment Application, that is signed, dated, and notarized;
2. Copy of Valid/Current Driver's License;
3. Certificate of Indian Blood (Navajo Preference in Employment Act is applicable).
4. Official High School Diploma, GED, College Degree and Transcripts
5. Copy of license, certifications, and/or credentials required for position.
6. If selected for the position; Completion of successful Tribal, Federal, and State background check. Background checks will be conducted after interview selection.
7. Applicant must be fully vaccinated and provide Covid Vaccination verification.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Winslow Residential Hall, Inc., complies with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA). Winslow Residential Hall, Inc., gives preference in employment to qualified applicants who are enrolled members of the Navajo Nation tribe and, in certain cases, spouses of enrolled members of the Navajo Nation.
For submission of applications and inquires please contact WRHI (928)289-4488 ext. 103.
WRHI P.L. 100-297 Tribally Controlled School Act Facility