Winslow Residential Hall, Inc.
WINSLOW RESIDENTIAL HALL, Inc. (WRHI) is seeking professional, dependable, reliable, and positive individuals to educate and prepare our Native American students, grades 7th through 12th.
- Residential Academic Advisors - Part-time 21st Century Tutoring Coordinator
- Assistant Cooks - Certified Academic Tutor (2 hrs a day at $25/hr)
Join our WRHI Team!
Great Benefits that include 401(K), Short Term Disability, Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision plans.
WRHI P.L. 100-297 Tribally Controlled School Act Facility
To be considered for this position, you must meet all requirements:
The following must be included with a WRHI Employment Application
1. Completed WRHI employment application, that is signed, dated, and notarized;
2. Three letters of recommendations, dated within 6 months of the application date;
3. Official high school diploma/GED and/or degree/college transcripts;
4. Federal ($45), State ($18.93), and Tribal ($15.90);
Background checks will be performed after interview selection (at own expense; MONEY ORDER ONLY).
-Federal and State, money order made out to Winslow Residential Hall, Inc.
- Tribal money order made out to Navajo Nation Police
5. Copy of valid/current driver's license;
6. Certificate of Indian blood (Navajo Preference in Employment Act is applicable);
7. Copy of license, certifications, and/or credentials required for the position.
600 North Alfred Avenue, Winslow, AZ 86047
Phone: 928-289-4488 ext. 110
Incomplete applications will not be considered.NO EXCEPTIONS.
Winslow Residential Hall, Inc., complies with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA). WRHI gives preference in employment to qualified applicants who are enrolled members of the Navajo Nation and, in certain cases, spouses of enrolled members of the Navajo Nation.
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Contact Vada Begay, Human Resources Technician at 928-289-4488 ext. 110 or email at email@example.com.