Copyright © Winslow Residential Hall, Inc. All rights reserved.
600 North Alfred Avenue, Winslow AZ 86047 Phone: (928) 289-4488 Fax: (928) 289-2821 www.wrhinc.org
Winslow Residential Hall, Inc.
Join our WRHI Team!
POSITIONS EMPLOYMENT CLOSING DATE
Homeliving Supervisor 12 month Exempt OUF
Counselor 10 month Exempt OUF
Residential Academic Advisors 10 month Non-Exempt OUF
Bus Driver 10 month Non-Exempt OUF
To be considered for this position, you must meet all requirements.
The following must be included with a WRHI Employment Application
1. Completed WRHI Employment Application, that is signed, dated, and notarized;
2. Copy of valid/current driver's license;
3. Certificate of Indian blood (Navajo Preference in Employment Act is applicable).
4. Official high school diploma, GED, college degree and transcripts
5. Copy of license, certifications, and/or credentials required for position.
6. Completion of successful background check. Background checks will be performed after interview selection
(at potential employees own expense; MONEY ORDER ONLY).
- Federal ($45.00), State ($18.93), and Tribal ($15.90);
- Federal and State, money order will need to be made out to Winslow Residential Hall, Inc.
- Tribal, money order made out to Navajo Nation Police Department
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Winslow Residential Hall, Inc., complies with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA). Winslow Residential Hall, Inc., gives preference in employment to qualified applicants who are enrolled members of the Navajo Nation tribe and, in certain cases, spouses of enrolled members of the Navajo Nation.
For submission of applications and inquires please contact WRHI Human Resources office at (928)289-4488 ext. 110.
WRHI P.L. 100-297 Tribally Controlled School Act Facility