Winslow Residential Hall, Inc
WINSLOW RESIDENTIAL HALL, Inc. (WRHI) is seeking professional, dependable, reliable, positive, and outgoing individuals to educate and prepare our Native American students, grades 7th through 12th.
Join our WRHI Team! Great Benefits that include Life insurance, Medical, Dental, Vision and RX healthcare plans.
WRHI, P.L. 100-297 Tribally Controlled School Act Facility.
To be considered for this position, you must meet all requirements:
The following must be included with a WRHI Employment Application
1. Completed WRHI Employment Application, that is signed, dated, and notarized.
2. Three Letters of Recommendations, dated within 6 months of the Application date.
3. Official High School Diploma/GED and/or Degree/College Transcripts
4. Federal($45.00), State($10.79), and Tribal Background($15.75) Checks (at own expense)
5. Copy of VALID/CURRENT Driver's License
6. Certificate of Indian Blood (Navajo Preference in Employment Act is applicable)
7. Copy of License, Certifications, and/or Credentials required for the position
For an application, please click here
600 North Alfred Avenue
Winslow, AZ 86047
Incomplete applications will not be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS.
WRHI complies with the Navajo Preference in Employment Act (NPEA). WRHI gives preference in employment to qualified applicants who are enrolled members of the Navajo Nation and, in certain cases, spouses of enrolled members of the Navajo Nation.
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Contact Erminda Hernandez, Human Resources Technician at 928-289-4488 ext. 109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org